Did you know that registration to Civilian Aviation is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Durham Tees Valley 27/01/2018

This area is for all current civilian images less than 5 years old. A limited number of military photos (guideline up to 10%) may be included if they add to the overall theme. No topics with links only please.
propsmoke

Durham Tees Valley 27/01/2018

Post by propsmoke » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:10 am

Mornings Guys..

A quick visit up to the local this morning for the Cello BAe RJ100 G-ILLR. It brought in Brighton FC for their game with Middlesbrough FC last night and was due out early evening after the game routing from and to London Gatwick as (CLJ924/5)...

cheers
Best Regards
Ian Ellington
http://www.elbows-aviation-shots.co.uk/

AirbusA320

Re: Durham Tees Valley 27/01/2018

Post by AirbusA320 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:03 pm

good shot
painted here at Norwich
shame Loganair stopped the service from Norwich , do you get much up there
mark

propsmoke

Re: Durham Tees Valley 27/01/2018

Post by propsmoke » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:51 pm

Hi Mark

Cheers for the comments... Yeah real shame about the Norwich service.. I know that service operated for years with Air Anglia/Air UK, but didn't think it would work and if i'm honest, wished they had gone for a London City instead..

As for visitors Mark... I'm not a great lover of Peel "the owners for the last 12 years or so" and think they are just going through the motions as passengers numbers have fallen to 1970 levels with movements not far behind, but we do get some interesting executive aircraft though from time to time, but like I say no where near the amount we used to get years ago...

cheers
Best Regards
Ian Ellington
http://www.elbows-aviation-shots.co.uk/

Return to “Current Civilian Photography”