Did you know that registration to Civilian Aviation is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Hello from the Netherlands

Introduce yourself here and feel free to ask any "newbie" questions that any of the beginners to the hobby have
Zonan

Hello from the Netherlands

Post by Zonan » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:23 pm

Hello,

I'm new here and like to introduce myself.
I'm Zonan, 17 years old and I live in the Netherlands, about 2 kilometers from the German border.
With that, I live about 5 kilometers from Airport Weeze (NRN/EDLV), which I therefore call my home airport, even though it's not even in my home country.
At Weeze There's mostly Ryanair, But I've seen some nice visitors, both mil and civ.
I'm mainly interested in military aviation, but civil and especially corporate jets are also nice. My priority is to make quality pictures.
Sadly, no one on the forum of Weeze has acces to the Eurocontrol flight schedules, so I'm dependent of people on Scramble.nl
Not a lot of people post on the NRN topic, so I miss quite a lot of nice visitors.
In case anyone has acces to the database and wants to help me, please message me the schedules whenever you'd like, I'd really appreciate it :)
I love spotting at Weeze, and it's just a 30 minute bike ride for me, so I regularly go there when I have the time.
I got in contact with the airport and managed to get a spotters pass, which gives me acces to the inner fence of the airport (so I usually can stand within 10 metres of the taxiway).

Regards, Zonan

jakdaw

Re: Hello from the Netherlands

Post by jakdaw » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:03 pm

Welcome to the group hope you enjoy and I look forward too seeing some photos from your local.

Jakdaw

Martin

Re: Hello from the Netherlands

Post by Martin » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:34 pm

Welcome to the forum

Regards
Martin

Return to “The Newbie Forum.”