Did you know that registration to Civilian Aviation is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

What's your favourite sport?

Please use this area for non-aviation related chat.
Euan Buchan

What's your favourite sport?

Post by Euan Buchan » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:12 am

Mines rugby I attend home games for Scotland and attend my local team Edinburgh imma season Ticket holder with them so go to home and away matches. I love the atmosphere.

Martin

Re: What's your favourite sport?

Post by Martin » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:18 pm

Cycling, although it's not the best sport to watch on TV, especially if it's a long flat stage with a bunch sprint at the end as nothing really happens till the last 500metres. Those stages with a decent hill or mountain top finish are much better to watch.

I'm quite lucky as usually one of the Tour of Britain men's or women's stages start not too far from me and with road cycling, it's free to go and watch.

As well as watching the cycling, I do enjoy getting out on the road bike, its good on a nice sunny day to go out and cycle 50+ miles and explore the beautiful English countryside

Martin

Bobbybefc

Re: What's your favourite sport?

Post by Bobbybefc » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:58 am

:D

Football have been an Everton season ticket holder for 52 years have been watching them since 1963- so I guess I must like football- but also like golf, baseball, American Football Ice Hockey and Rugby League.

Happy Days

Bob :thumb:
Bobby B EFC :cool:

Return to “General Chat Area”