Did you know that registration to Civilian Aviation is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Orlando airport spotting permit.

Cargo225

Orlando airport spotting permit.

Post by Cargo225 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:52 pm

need help to find the email address of relevant section at Orlando airport to obtain spotting permit.
have looked on the web and can not find it. is there a site where you can obtain the required form?
cargo225

JAWS

Re: Orlando airport spotting permit.

Post by JAWS » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:58 pm

Cargo225 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:52 pm
need help to find the email address of relevant section at Orlando airport to obtain spotting permit.
have looked on the web and can not find it. is there a site where you can obtain the required form?
cargo225
Every site I've read says you fill it out in person and presented with your ID at the Public Affairs Office .

On completion of a “Use of Facilities Form”, aircraft spotting/photography is permitted on Level 9 of the Terminal Top Parking Garage (which provides a panoramic view of most of the airfield and airside terminal buildings) and the South Cell Phone Lot. The form must be completed in person, and accompanied by a valid photo I.D., between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays), at the Public Affairs office, located on the 3rd level of the Main Terminal, Aide A, in the Aviation Authority Executive Offices (to the left of the East Security Checkpoint for Gates 70-129).

https://www.orlandoairports.net/faq/

https://www.spotterguide.net/planespott ... -mco-kmco/

Bobbybefc

Post by Bobbybefc » Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:11 pm

:D

You have to go to the GOAA Office which I hope is still near Starbucks? Every time I have been you have to fill it out in person- take your passport and they will take a copy- tell them how long you want the permit for. They are very nice people every time I have been- make sure you have your permit and passport with you as the last time I went- I was checked by the security guys on pedal cycles- the majority are ok, but you do get the odd job's worth- so just smile. :thumbs:

If you go onto the GOAA website (Greater Orlando Aviation Authority) and do a search on Spotting it tell's you what you have to do. As per what JAWS has told you- Level 9 is great but once you get your bearings you can walk from corner to corner. To get stuff you miss.

Bob :whistle:
Bobby B EFC :cool:

Cargo225

Post by Cargo225 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:34 pm

thanks guys
cargo225

Bobbybefc

Post by Bobbybefc » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:14 pm

:D

I'm going back next year 2020- but only visiting the airport at the wifes request- upon landing and leaving-but she is allowing me two nights at Atlanta- prior to going to visit the Mouse- so that will do me. You will have a good time when you visit- toilets and eateries are handy by just going down on the lift.Happy Days

Bob :thumb:
Bobby B EFC :cool:

Return to “USA”