Did you know that registration to Civilian Aviation is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

manchester runway visitor park new pricing

Post your logs, movements and information for Manchester here.
mach one
POTM winner

manchester runway visitor park new pricing

Post by mach one » Sun May 01, 2016 2:19 pm

they have changed parking prices at the Manchester runway viewing park, the pricing structure was changed six years ago and prices have remained the same since, the new prices are

Car and motorbike parking charges are as follows:
£5 for up to 2 hours
£10 from 2 hours up to 4 hours
£12 for all stays over 4 hours
The £12.00 for over four hours remains the same but the other prices have changed

the biggest change is the change to multi entry tickets, in 2005 they introduced a multi entry ticket for £1.00 a day and this has remained unchanged for the last 11 years, i still have one of the multi entry tickets that still has a few visits on it but they are doing away with these and introducing a new multi entry ticket that costs £100 and is valid for 6 months or 50 visits whichever comes soonest, if you are a very regular visitor to the RVP then it is still not bad at £2.00 for a full day's parking but i am sure there will be lots of people who are not happy with the changes

I can still use my multi entry ticket up to the end of july and after that normal charges will apply, it will not be beneficial to me to partake in the new scheme as living so far away i do not get to visit regularly enough to benefit from the scheme

Return to “Manchester”