Did you know that registration to Civilian Aviation is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

hatton cross tube station

Post your logs, movements and information for London Heathrow here.
mach one
POTM winner

hatton cross tube station

Post by mach one » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:24 pm

We are looking at going to heathrow one weekend in febuary, and if they are on westerlys they will be landing on 27 L during the day, so it looks like we may be spending the day at or around myrtle avenue

the question is about parking, I have been to mrtyle ave and know parking is very tight so thought we may be better off leaving the car at hatton cross station car park but do you get into the car park off the A30 or the south perimeter road?

Terry

Re: hatton cross tube station

Post by Terry » Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:09 pm

Hi
The entrance is from the A30, but only from the London (east) bound carriageway.
H.T.H.
Terry
I got a little black book with me poems in

mach one
POTM winner

Post by mach one » Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:18 pm

Terry wrote:Hi
The entrance is from the A30, but only from the London (east) bound carriageway.
H.T.H.
Terry
we will be staying at the travelodge terminal 5 so we will be coming in from the south perimeter road and i belive i can get onto the A30 near the terminal 4 entrance so that should be OK

Headset 57

Post by Headset 57 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:20 pm

parking charges at Hatton Cross £9.00 mon - fri £4.00 weekends NCP 104 spaces 3 disabled.
As said entry from the east bound A30 just before the tube itself but well after the T4 slip.

mach one
POTM winner

Post by mach one » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:32 pm

Headset 57 wrote:parking charges at Hatton Cross £9.00 mon - fri £4.00 weekends NCP 104 spaces 3 disabled.
As said entry from the east bound A30 just before the tube itself but well after the T4 slip.

Thank you it will be Saturday or Sunday so £4.00 for a full days parking is not bad really, but it is a shame there is not more parking around Myrtle Avenue

it would be nice to have the car close by so we could leave stuff in it rather than carting it around with us

Charles022
POTM & SPOTM winner

Post by Charles022 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:13 pm

Park on Myrtle ave then or Cains lane. :)
Cheers,

Charles

My new site http://www.reaperphotography.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Take a look!

old_git

Post by old_git » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:24 pm

And don't leave anything on display in your car while your in the field taking photo's

Otherwise you may well be getting a visit from Headset57 with some bad news and a bill for new glass and an insurance form to fill in.
Regards G-EOFF

http://www.mba-motorsport.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

mach one
POTM winner

Post by mach one » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:50 pm

Charles022 wrote:Park on Myrtle ave then or Cains lane. :)
The last time we went to myrtle avenue they were using 09,s so there were no spotters on the field, it was a weekend the avenue was chocker block with cars and there was not a space to be seen, we were just having a look at the area we had heard lots about but parking seemed very tight and wondered if it was always like this

Return to “London Heathrow”