Did you know that registration to Civilian Aviation is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Day Out whilst wife shopping in City centre

Post your logs, movements and information for Leeds Bradford here.
rhubarb

Day Out whilst wife shopping in City centre

Post by rhubarb » Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:07 pm

Just spent an hour compiling this to have it rejected :grr: It's still herendous to get to the airport through the traffic and platoon of safety cameras :cry: Went to get to my usual spot at the Chevin. Road shut for resurfacing :grr: I was not happy but less happy than the pub who has had all its customers cut off ! So went to the old western site that over looked the apron. Oh no this is now swing gated off by Leeds Council I am told. Apparently done five years ago to stop the Range Rover set exccersizeing their £50,000 SUVs :roll: Why did they not just put a 6ft barrier up so us real spotters could get in ? Don't forget us spotter provide the best free anti terrorist service going :D What a miserable lot you must have on Leeds City Council ! Saw on average ten passenger jets on the apron. They will never be able to do fully laden long hall or Cargo from this runway. Without Jet 2, Leeds would not keep open ! Had fish and chips at Murtag's then fought my way back to the city centre to pick up my other half.
"A Rhubarb is a sortie of opportunity "

Return to “Leeds Bradford”