Did you know that registration to Civilian Aviation is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Due at EMA .......

Post your logs, movements and information for East Midlands here.
pg1610
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:11 am

Re: Due at EMA .......

Post by pg1610 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:44 pm

EMA Planespotting wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:49 am
EMA Planespotting wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:36 am
Saturday 10th April 2021

Ruby Star Antonov An-12BK EW-484TI is due in from Minsk at 13:30 as RSB1001. There is currently no departure time for the aircraft.

Kalitta Air 747 N708CK is also due in from Leipzig at 10:15 on the usual LEJ - EMA - LAX rotation, it will stay for roughly 2hrs before departing.
The An-12 was only meant to stay 40 minutes however the cargo never turned up for it so was moved to remote stands and night stopped, could be due out today (11th) but no updates yet.
AN-12 departed as RSB1002 aprox 16.30 about to pass overhead Bury St Edmunds

EMA Planespotting
Posts: 1266
Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:26 am

Re: Due at EMA .......

Post by EMA Planespotting » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:24 pm

Vulkan Air Antonov An-26B UR-CQE is reported to be due in this evening at 21:30 from Lisbon as VKA108, the aircraft also visited EMA on the 28th routing OST - EMA - LIS as VKA106/7.

Robertmyhill40
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:29 pm
Location: Norfolk

Re: Due at EMA .......

Post by Robertmyhill40 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:52 pm

EMA Planespotting wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:24 pm
Vulkan Air Antonov An-26B UR-CQE is reported to be due in this evening at 21:30 from Lisbon as VKA108, the aircraft also visited EMA on the 28th routing OST - EMA - LIS as VKA106/7.
Hi , my name is Robert I am planning a trip next week to ema is the dead end road sorry don't know name of it the best place to view airport and is 3pm to 10pm the busiest.

Regards Robert

EMA Planespotting
Posts: 1266
Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:26 am

Re: Due at EMA .......

Post by EMA Planespotting » Sat May 01, 2021 4:09 pm

Robertmyhill40 wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:52 pm
EMA Planespotting wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:24 pm
Vulkan Air Antonov An-26B UR-CQE is reported to be due in this evening at 21:30 from Lisbon as VKA108, the aircraft also visited EMA on the 28th routing OST - EMA - LIS as VKA106/7.
Hi , my name is Robert I am planning a trip next week to ema is the dead end road sorry don't know name of it the best place to view airport and is 3pm to 10pm the busiest.

Regards Robert
Hi Robert the road you’re mentioning I think is Diseworth road and yes that is generally the best place to view the airport as you can see the majority of the airport pretty well from there and it doesn’t matter which runway direction is in use. On weekdays yes from around 4pm to 10pm is the busiest but do bare in mind that between 4pm and 6pm is still generally quite quiet other than the CLA 747 arriving.

Robertmyhill40
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:29 pm
Location: Norfolk

Re: Due at EMA .......

Post by Robertmyhill40 » Sun May 02, 2021 8:13 am

EMA Planespotting wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 4:09 pm
Robertmyhill40 wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:52 pm
EMA Planespotting wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:24 pm
Vulkan Air Antonov An-26B UR-CQE is reported to be due in this evening at 21:30 from Lisbon as VKA108, the aircraft also visited EMA on the 28th routing OST - EMA - LIS as VKA106/7.
Hi , my name is Robert I am planning a trip next week to ema is the dead end road sorry don't know name of it the best place to view airport and is 3pm to 10pm the busiest.

Regards Robert
Hi Robert the road you’re mentioning I think is Diseworth road and yes that is generally the best place to view the airport as you can see the majority of the airport pretty well from there and it doesn’t matter which runway direction is in use. On weekdays yes from around 4pm to 10pm is the busiest but do bare in mind that between 4pm and 6pm is still generally quite quiet other than the CLA 747 arriving.
Ok thank you for your information, yeah that is the road didn't know the name ,looking forward to visiting it will either be bank holiday Monday or Thursday I will be there.

Regards Robert 👍

EMA Planespotting
Posts: 1266
Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:26 am

Re: Due at EMA .......

Post by EMA Planespotting » Sun May 02, 2021 8:54 am

Robertmyhill40 wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 8:13 am
EMA Planespotting wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 4:09 pm
Robertmyhill40 wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:52 pm


Hi , my name is Robert I am planning a trip next week to ema is the dead end road sorry don't know name of it the best place to view airport and is 3pm to 10pm the busiest.

Regards Robert
Hi Robert the road you’re mentioning I think is Diseworth road and yes that is generally the best place to view the airport as you can see the majority of the airport pretty well from there and it doesn’t matter which runway direction is in use. On weekdays yes from around 4pm to 10pm is the busiest but do bare in mind that between 4pm and 6pm is still generally quite quiet other than the CLA 747 arriving.
Ok thank you for your information, yeah that is the road didn't know the name ,looking forward to visiting it will either be bank holiday Monday or Thursday I will be there.

Regards Robert 👍
Happy to help 👍 enjoy your visit!

Robertmyhill40
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:29 pm
Location: Norfolk

Re: Due at EMA .......

Post by Robertmyhill40 » Sun May 02, 2021 9:35 am

EMA Planespotting wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 8:54 am
Robertmyhill40 wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 8:13 am
EMA Planespotting wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 4:09 pm


Hi Robert the road you’re mentioning I think is Diseworth road and yes that is generally the best place to view the airport as you can see the majority of the airport pretty well from there and it doesn’t matter which runway direction is in use. On weekdays yes from around 4pm to 10pm is the busiest but do bare in mind that between 4pm and 6pm is still generally quite quiet other than the CLA 747 arriving.
Ok thank you for your information, yeah that is the road didn't know the name ,looking forward to visiting it will either be bank holiday Monday or Thursday I will be there.

Regards Robert 👍
Happy to help 👍 enjoy your visit!
Thanks 👍

Post Reply

Return to “East Midlands”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests