Did you know that registration to Civilian Aviation is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

LOG Dundee residents list

Post your logs, movements and information for Dundee here.
Geoff Duke

LOG Dundee residents list

Post by Geoff Duke » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:21 pm

Hi all,
As promised a long time ago, i have at last had the chance to have a wee nosey about to bring a list of residents based on the banks of the Silvery Tay. This list is based on a log taken 18/3/10, only the engineering not checked, and will be updated as i notice any changes or what ive missed out.

This is part 1, part 2 will come when i get the pictures together.

The Tayside Aviation fleet comprises the following.
Cessna F.152s G-BHDS and G-TAYS noted.
DS is based but not as regular a flyer. G-FIFE is also on the fleet but based at Glenrothes with YS and only here for maint.

Cessna F.172M Skyhawk G-BBTH, Glenrothes based and here for maint.

Grob G.115D Heron G-BVHC, G-BVHD, G-BVHE, G-BVHF and G-BVHG.
HF was not noted today so is possibly at Glenrothes.

Piper PA-28-161 Warrior IIs G-BIIT, G-BNOF, G-BNON, G-EVIE.

Piper PA-28RT-201 Arrow IV G-WEND.

Piper PA-34-200T Seneca II G-JLCA.

Some of the members of the Tayside Flying Club share Tipsy Nipper G-AVXD, not noted today.
I have seen a lot of Piper Tomahawk G-BXZA and im sure flying on Tayside callsigns.

Cessna 182 G-IFAB was noted today after maint with Tayside Engineering.

Based private aircraft.
Cessna 172S Skyhawk G-LLCH, hangared north end of blue hangar.
Piper PA-18-135 Super Cub floatplane G-BWUB NE corner grass parking, engineless.
Cessna A.185F G-RNRM, NE corner grass parking, engineless.
Hughes 369E G-MRAJ, south of TFC.

Leuchars Refugees
Robin DR.400 G-GBVX
Piper PA-38-112 Tomahawk G-BXET
The UAS Grob G.115E Tutors are also operating from the Flying Club but only 2 per day by the looks of it. G-CGKI and G-CGKN noted 17/3 and G-CGKJ and G-CGKL noted 18/3.

Of the schedules,
Scotairways/Cityjet rotate their Dornier 328 fleet with Cityjet marked G-BWIR, G-BWWT and G-BYMK running the schedule with Scotairways marked G-BZOG and G-CCGS rotated when maintenance is required. G-BYHG is currently on long term lease to Blue island and positioned in for some attention today.

Loganair/Flybe base a Saab SF.340B here during the week to operate their schedule. This aircraft usually returns to Glasgow at the weekend but has stayed the weekend on several occations recently.
Arabest,
Geoff.

GOOSE

Re: LOG Dundee residents list

Post by GOOSE » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:41 am

Fabulous Mr D. :clap:

Thanks. :thumb:

Return to “Dundee”