Did you know that registration to Civilian Aviation is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Bristol 27/06

Post your logs, movements and information for Bristol Lulsgate here.
Spyderleader

Bristol 27/06

Post by Spyderleader » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:06 pm

Had a visit from Tor Air's B733 SP-HAA at a more sensible time of day, :) but it still rained. :mad:

Hung around as there was a mention of a few baby planes arriving and had

N412MW a PC 12
N15PX Bombardier BD-700-1A11
C-GDTD a Challenger 850, which apparently is Bon Jovi's ride home this evening. Bet he has a better journey home than I did. :mad: I'll certainly be qucker. :grr:
and parked up at the flying club was
N221WR which is (hopefully) a Gulf 3.

Quite an interesting day really. :D
Last edited by Spyderleader on Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wanna buy a secondhand airfield?

StuBie

Re: Bristol 27/06

Post by StuBie » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:25 pm

Spyderleader wrote: N15PX a site has it as a Beech 90, but looked like a Gulf. :unsure: I'm sure someone bail me out with this one. :???:
This is a BD-700-1A11 according to the FAA site mate, certainly looks like a global express anyway. Some interesting movements, I assume the Tor Air is the same airframe as the SmallPlanet was?

Stu

Spyderleader

Re: Bristol 27/06

Post by Spyderleader » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:39 pm

StuBie wrote:
Spyderleader wrote: N15PX a site has it as a Beech 90, but looked like a Gulf. :unsure: I'm sure someone bail me out with this one. :???:
This is a BD-700-1A11 according to the FAA site mate, certainly looks like a global express anyway. Some interesting movements, I assume the Tor Air is the same airframe as the SmallPlanet was?

Stu

With grateful thanks to Stu for the reminder of the FAA site, the above has now been amended as it was indeed a BD 700 Global Express. :thumb:

I know Tor Air have borrowed a 737 from Small Planet Stu, but not sure if this is the one. Although airframes still have it regestered as a Small Planet machine, they do have N15PX as a Beech. :roll:
Wanna buy a secondhand airfield?

Return to “Bristol Lulsgate”