Did you know that registration to Civilian Aviation is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

New photo sub-forum

And if you want to post something photography related which doesn’t fall into either of the other sub forums please post in the General discussions sub-forum. If you have a point to raise about the photography forum please post that here as well, thank you.
StuBie

New photo sub-forum

Post by StuBie » Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:37 pm

Afternoon all,

As more of you are now posting footage from your trips we have created a new area on the forum. 'Aviation in Motion' is a new sub-forum where you can post your own footage from any subject across the civilian aviation spectrum.

We will move existing threads on the forum to this new area over the next day or so. If you wish to post other aviation youtube style videos that are not your property then there is a thread in The Lounge where these would be welcomed.

Regards,

Stu

Mike
Administrator, SPOTM & FC POTM winner

Re: New photo sub-forum

Post by Mike » Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:28 pm

Like. :) :thumb:

Please support our monthly photo competitions by entering and/or by voting !

caerus

Re: New photo sub-forum

Post by caerus » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:58 pm

Good move guys! I like it. I'm looking to start filming a lot more now that I have a setup to film and photograph at the same time. Excuse the Instagram edit. It's the only photo I have. :lol:

All the best,
Sam.

Return to “General photography discussions”