Did you know that registration to Civilian Aviation is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Good morning from sunny Merseyside!

Introduce yourself here and feel free to ask any "newbie" questions that any of the beginners to the hobby have
LiverpoolAviation

Good morning from sunny Merseyside!

Post by LiverpoolAviation » Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:12 am

Morning all, I didn't realise there was a civil aviation forum! Really glad I've found this place.

My name is Giulia, 25, based in Liverpool. I've been in love with aviation since I was a wee lass growing up in the shadow of Prestwick Airport. I started photographing planes when I was 6 years old on my uncles old Nikon Coolpix compact camera. Upgraded a bit since then and now use a Nikon D5500 and a Canon 100D with a vast range of lenses.

Really looking forward to posting up some shots and getting feedback from members!

Mike
Administrator, SPOTM & FC POTM winner

Re: Good morning from sunny Merseyside!

Post by Mike » Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:24 am

Welcome aboard, Giulia. :thumb:

Please support our monthly photo competitions by entering and/or by voting !

andygolfer
Administrator, POTM, SPOTM & FC POTM winner

Post by andygolfer » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:54 am

LiverpoolAviation wrote:Morning all, I didn't realise there was a civil aviation forum! Really glad I've found this place.

My name is Giulia, 25, based in Liverpool. I've been in love with aviation since I was a wee lass growing up in the shadow of Prestwick Airport. I started photographing planes when I was 6 years old on my uncles old Nikon Coolpix compact camera. Upgraded a bit since then and now use a Nikon D5500 and a Canon 100D with a vast range of lenses.

Really looking forward to posting up some shots and getting feedback from members!
welcome to the forum Giulia, very pleased you've found it - please spread the word!

how did you find it BTW? - then maybe we can make it easier for people to find

Kind regards
Andy
Andygolfer (or at least I was once), now just plane crazy

please support our photo competitions by entering and/or voting!
Proud winner of 2019 Air-Britain photo competition!

co-owner of UK Light Aviation Enthusiasts google group https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/uklae
and Stansted Aviation Enthusiasts google group: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/stnae

my photos on Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/125470545@N07/

LiverpoolAviation

Post by LiverpoolAviation » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:39 pm

andygolfer wrote:
LiverpoolAviation wrote:Morning all, I didn't realise there was a civil aviation forum! Really glad I've found this place.

welcome to the forum Giulia, very pleased you've found it - please spread the word!

how did you find it BTW? - then maybe we can make it easier for people to find

Kind regards
Andy

I googled Aviation Photography Forum and this was the 4th one on the list! Seemed like the one closest to what I was looking for so I joined up :D

Return to “The Newbie Forum.”