Did you know that registration to Civilian Aviation is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Gamston 13/03/2015

Bobbybefc

Gamston 13/03/2015

Post by Bobbybefc » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:51 pm

:thumbs:

Day's holiday today- booked as wife was out on a leaving do at work today and I was her chauffer back home later this evening- so decided to do a mini tour of Lincolnshire- After hearing the traffic news gave the M62 a miss and headed to my first stop via the Woodhead Pass through Barnsley -encountered en-route rain, fog and even snow but when I got over top it was wall to wall blue skies First stop:-

Gamston

As Bobby said from his visit a couple of weeks ago- not really worth a visit now that you cannot do the tours any more seen from the cafe area were:-

N60GM- Cessna 421
G-BRPV
G-FAVS
G-FLAV
G-AXSI
G-BCPN
G-FOFO
G-BWEU
G-BHCP

Plus an unidentified Grob? in front of the main hangar and a PA28R with covers over same location.

Next Newark Air Museum:- Did not list never the less made 30 plus during the visit.

Next CRANWELL

Happy Days

Bob :cool:
Bobby B EFC :cool:

Davidel

Re: Gamston 13/03/2015

Post by Davidel » Sun May 03, 2015 9:45 am

I visited Gamston on the 24th April, en route home and took a number of photos to confirm what was there, I have the wrapped Grob in a shot, but am unable to get any information. I suspect your covered PA28RT will be N32HF a PA-32RT, my photo was the lower parts of the registration visible, but not the top. I then called at Langar but the Swedish Twin Otter had gone!

dave g

Re: Gamston 13/03/2015

Post by dave g » Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:49 am

The Grob under the cover was G-RAFA

Return to “Gamston”