Did you know that registration to Civilian Aviation is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

King Air @ MAN

This area is for all current civilian images less than 5 years old. A limited number of military photos (guideline up to 10%) may be included if they add to the overall theme. No topics with links only please.
Barton Buzzard
SPOTM winner

King Air @ MAN

Post by Barton Buzzard » Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:20 pm

Don't suppose they get much cargo in one of these???? But carry cargo she does....
Nice to see this old (b.1968) girl today, though she was getting a bit of a buffeting on the ground-would have loved to have seen her landing in today's 'breezes' :Wow:

G-JOTA B90 King Air

Cheers
Gary

Mike
Administrator, SPOTM & FC POTM winner

Re: King Air @ MAN

Post by Mike » Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:35 pm

Nice shots Gary, don't forget that Federal Express (Fedex) started off with 2 second-hand Falcon 20s and look were they are now !

Please support our monthly photo competitions by entering and/or by voting !

Barton Buzzard
SPOTM winner

Post by Barton Buzzard » Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:22 pm

Mike wrote:Nice shots Gary, don't forget that Federal Express (Fedex) started off with 2 second-hand Falcon 20s and look were they are now !
Very true Mike..I'll be watching these guys with interest then! :D

Gary

skudupnorth

Post by skudupnorth » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:16 pm

Jota are also involved in motorsport,i saw them in 2009 running in the Porsche Carrera cup,they are play ing Aston's now.

Barton Buzzard
SPOTM winner

Post by Barton Buzzard » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:37 pm

skudupnorth wrote:Jota are also involved in motorsport,i saw them in 2009 running in the Porsche Carrera cup,they are play ing Aston's now.
Yep-the sticker on the fuselage reads "Aston Martin Racing official partner" (Not very clear on my image)....

cheers
Gary

StuBie

Post by StuBie » Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:01 am

Wasn't this aircraft involved in an incident a few years back? I seem to remember reading about the rebuild to its current state as a cargo runner.

Nice catch.

biglamp

Post by biglamp » Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:10 am

nice shots,and thanks for the tie up ( couldnt keep the bins steady on the multi-storey car park ! )
any confirm please on the fed ex coloured ATR42 on cargo ramp

tia

skudupnorth

Post by skudupnorth » Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:57 pm

Barton Buzzard wrote:
skudupnorth wrote:Jota are also involved in motorsport,i saw them in 2009 running in the Porsche Carrera cup,they are play ing Aston's now.
Yep-the sticker on the fuselage reads "Aston Martin Racing official partner" (Not very clear on my image)....

cheers
Gary
The Porsche's did very well when i watched them race,not such a fan of Aston's to be honest :whistle:

Return to “Current Civilian Photography”