Did you know that registration to Civilian Aviation is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Maximus Air Cargo An-124 returns

This area is for all current civilian images less than 5 years old. A limited number of military photos (guideline up to 10%) may be included if they add to the overall theme. No topics with links only please.
LN Strike Eagle
POTM winner

Maximus Air Cargo An-124 returns

Post by LN Strike Eagle » Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:02 pm

The Maximus Air Cargo Antonov An-124 UR-ZYD returned to Stansted for the third time in the last month or so this evening. As I'd already bagged the side-ons when it first visited, I tried to get some more close-up shots today and also snapped a couple of other more interesting movements while I was there. I hope there's something of interest.

Martin

Re: Maximus Air Cargo An-124 returns

Post by Martin » Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:04 pm

Great angles on the AN124

Martin

acw367
POTM & SPOTM winner

Re: Maximus Air Cargo An-124 returns

Post by acw367 » Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:16 am

I always hate when an An-124 arrives in the UK in great light :grr: as it gives those lucky enough to be there an automatic leg up in the Photo of the Month competition :cool: .

Congrats on being in the right place :clap: while I was stuck in a home office :cry: , and your awesome photographic skills. You will get my vote :thumb:
Canon PowerShot SX740 HS - https://www.flickr.com/photos/acw367

Return to “Current Civilian Photography”