Did you know that registration to Civilian Aviation is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

N412SN MD-11 [Birmingham]

This area is for all current civilian images less than 5 years old. A limited number of military photos (guideline up to 10%) may be included if they add to the overall theme. No topics with links only please.
bunglebilly
POTM & SPOTM winner

Re: N412SN MD-11 [BIRMINGHAM]

Post by bunglebilly » Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:23 pm

Nice shot Rob, lovely light this time of year. Glad you have sorted the BB code out.
Cheers
Paul

Mike
Administrator, SPOTM & FC POTM winner

Re: N412SN MD-11 [BIRMINGHAM]

Post by Mike » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:25 am

BHX01 wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:37 pm

I can only share with BB Code when I have access to desktop, as the Flickr mobile app doesn't support that way of sharing.

Regards

Rob
Nice shot Rob, did you see the last post in this thread from aenstrop? :- https://www.civilianaviation.co.uk/foru ... 759#p91759
It should help you to post from an iPad or iPhone.

"In addition to the advice given above re posting pics from Flickr using a PC, I’ve found that the following works for me when posting from my iPad.

I post from Flickr using my iPad Mini 4. I open Flickr with Firefox, go to the share option as you would on pc or laptop, and select BBCode. I tap just after the [ and then drag along and down until the link is selected and then pressing the little blue placeholder. The option to copy appears aboveby. Copy, then Paste the link to the forum, remembering to put the [ before the link.

Whether this works for everyone I can’t say, but I’ve used it for quite a while now with success. I haven’t tried it with Chrome or Safari, but I’d imagine it should be okay."

Please support our monthly photo competitions by entering and/or by voting !

Return to “Current Civilian Photography”