Did you know that registration to Civilian Aviation is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

OY-FWO FA7x...

This area is for all current civilian images less than 5 years old. A limited number of military photos (guideline up to 10%) may be included if they add to the overall theme. No topics with links only please.
FlyingAnts

OY-FWO FA7x...

Post by FlyingAnts » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:20 pm

Hi All,

This rather smart looking Biz arrived at Norwich today sporting a new Colour Scheme, it was painted in Dinard a few weeks ago...

Execujet Scandinavia | Dassault Falcon 7X | OY-FWO

ImageExecujet Scandinavia | Dassault Falcon 7X | OY-FWO by FlyingAnts, on Flickr

Cheers

Matt :thumb:

Mike
Administrator, SPOTM & FC POTM winner

Re: OY-FWO FA7x...

Post by Mike » Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:56 pm

That's a great moody shot with the dark clouds, I'm not too sure about the colour scheme though ! :thumb:

Please support our monthly photo competitions by entering and/or by voting !

mach one
POTM winner

Post by mach one » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:22 pm

I normally love a Dassault Falcon 7X but not sure about this one looks a bit on the dull side for me

retro11
POTM winner

Post by retro11 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:01 pm

No i like it looks smart but you would need the sun on it like you have to catch it at its best here it stands out against the stormy looking sky , great shot

FlyingAnts

Post by FlyingAnts » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:42 am

Thanks for the comments chaps, must admit I like the matt livery myself , think it suits the 7x

Cheers

Matt :thumb:

Return to “Current Civilian Photography”