Did you know that registration to Civilian Aviation is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Norwich

This area is for all current civilian images less than 5 years old. A limited number of military photos (guideline up to 10%) may be included if they add to the overall theme. No topics with links only please.
noryport
POTM winner

Norwich

Post by noryport » Mon May 19, 2014 5:04 pm

Couple more of the 175... :)

ImageDPP_0001 by johnlukebilcliffe, on Flickr

ImageIMG_9830 by johnlukebilcliffe, on Flickr

ImageIMG_9832 by johnlukebilcliffe, on Flickr

ImageIMG_9839 by johnlukebilcliffe, on Flickr

Just found out about the gear retraction cycle. Front bit goes up and rear 2 wheels go half way up ...
Last edited by noryport on Tue May 20, 2014 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keep on pressing them buttons, to get your numbers up...Tell your friend s too :ninja:

The Cameraman
SPOTM winner

Re: Norwich

Post by The Cameraman » Mon May 19, 2014 6:36 pm

Hi John,

not a pretty but a purposeful design but doesn't she look low to the ground? Does the landing gear retract?

Regards

Reggie

rich

Post by rich » Mon May 19, 2014 7:25 pm

Very nice indeed John, I saw it was airborne this morning at Norwich 09:05, and it was up at Aberdeen at 16:00 on FR24.

noryport
POTM winner

Post by noryport » Mon May 19, 2014 7:26 pm

Hi Reggie...I saw the machine mainly on the ground and seen it take off but didn't see any retraction. :???:
So I really can't say for certain about this. Lots of funny features such as an overgrown rear rotor, and mini strake /fairings from the body onto the boom?
Didn't really think much about its height off ground, but since you mention it :whistle: cheers..JB

Just seen your reply Rich, thanks for the kind comment. It was busy this morning and I bumped into your manager this morning while waiting at the wrong end of the runway
for the thing to return :lol: That's life in the fast lane ,thinking it wont use the ILS/27 end :unsure:
Keep on pressing them buttons, to get your numbers up...Tell your friend s too :ninja:

Return to “Current Civilian Photography”