Did you know that registration to Civilian Aviation is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Old heliport Beccles

This area is for all current civilian images less than 5 years old. A limited number of military photos (guideline up to 10%) may be included if they add to the overall theme. No topics with links only please.
noryport
POTM winner

Old heliport Beccles

Post by noryport » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:22 pm

Just the two from the other day.Not sure about the R/R badge though :???: :roll: :P .. Image Image
Keep on pressing them buttons, to get your numbers up...Tell your friend s too :ninja:

Marcus G

Re: Old heliport Beccles

Post by Marcus G » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:17 pm

Nicely caught JB :thumb:

Your images kind of typify what GA is all about.

noryport
POTM winner

Post by noryport » Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:40 pm

Cheers Marcus.That makes my day on these two shots.
I'd love to give one of those little aircraft a test drive :unsure: :halo: :D
Keep on pressing them buttons, to get your numbers up...Tell your friend s too :ninja:

350biker

Post by 350biker » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:15 pm

Nice pics noryport. The RR badge is probably genuine as for a period RR built a range of smaller Continental engines which this aircraft is fitted with.
As a C150 driver (and C172/PA28) I can but suggest you to try one, they are good fun and a good training aircraft. I did all my training on them and still fly them on rotation to keep the type current in my log book.
Ian Wilkinson - pensioner and LAPL (A) holder, what a combination!

noryport
POTM winner

Post by noryport » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:04 am

Hi Ian,

Thank-you for the picture vote but most of all the snippet about R/R and the relevant info on the sticker.
Nice to hear from the left seat people. :) If your ever down this way and want to try one at Beccles or Norwich
I'll get my driving gloves from the glove compartment :whistle: and give you a hand to get the thing off the ground :lol:

Cheers JB..

Return to “Current Civilian Photography”