Did you know that registration to Civilian Aviation is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

LOG: Faro 20/9/18

Martin

LOG: Faro 20/9/18

Post by Martin » Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:14 pm

The following were seen during the day, although arrivals started off on R10, they changed to R28 mid morning and stayed on that runway for the rest of the day. There wasn't much of note due though amongst the Ryanair, Easyjet and various British charters.

Mentioning Ryanair reminds me that there were several Laudamotion flights during the week from various German cities, all these flights were operated by Ryanair B738s using Laudamotion callsigns.

CS-TJI A321 TAP
CS-TNP A320 TAP
D-AEWF A320 EWG
D-AISK A321 DLH
D-ASTK A319 GMI

CS-PHD Emb505
9H-JOY CRJ200

There was a Transavia France, Travel Service and an EI- registered Norwegian B738s all in around 0800 which I missed due to having a lie-in, I got to the balcony about 10seconds to late for the Norwegian as I couldn't see it going down the approach due to looking into the Sun.
There were a couple more Norwegian B738s (a LN- & the sole G- registered one) in around 1800, thankfully I didn't need either.

A Heliportugal As350 passed along the coast towards Faro in the afternoon but there was nothing showing on Planefinder/FR24 for it.

Martin

Return to “Portugal”