Did you know that registration to Civilian Aviation is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Stored airliners at Naples Capodachino

Seen a civil aircraft recently but not at one of the airfields listed below? Maybe it flew over the top of you today? Need to tie up the serial? Ask in here. Requests less than 6 months old only please.
tailwind56

Stored airliners at Naples Capodachino

Post by tailwind56 » Sat Jun 18, 2022 2:17 pm

I departed Naples on 11th June 2022 and as we were taxiiing for takeoff, there were two aircraft in the storage area that I've been unable to identify. The first was an ATR42, the second an A320 which seemed to be in basic primer scheme. It was rather hot and there was a great deal of heat haze so they were impossible to identify but would anyone have an idea as to their registrations please?

Mike
Administrator, SPOTM & FC POTM winner

Re: Stored airliners at Naples Capodachino

Post by Mike » Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:11 pm

tailwind56 wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 2:17 pm
I departed Naples on 11th June 2022 and as we were taxiiing for takeoff, there were two aircraft in the storage area that I've been unable to identify. The first was an ATR42, the second an A320 which seemed to be in basic primer scheme. It was rather hot and there was a great deal of heat haze so they were impossible to identify but would anyone have an idea as to their registrations please?
Hi Tailwind, I've moved your request into this section and hopefully you will get a response. :)

Please support our monthly photo competitions by entering and/or by voting !

tailwind56

Re: Stored airliners at Naples Capodachino

Post by tailwind56 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:51 am

Many thanks Mike, most appreciated

Return to “New registration tie-up area.”