Did you know that registration to Civilian Aviation is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

PARIS Airshow 1979

Got a hole in an old log? Empty lines in your notebook? Request that missing registration here, hopefully someone can help. Requests over 6 months old only please.
Post Reply
Stug298
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:17 pm

PARIS Airshow 1979

Post by Stug298 » Sun May 08, 2022 6:03 pm

would anyone have a log for the above? mine have long since gone i flew there on an intra viscount via Beauvais that was a fantastic day trip...cheers

User avatar
Mike
Administrator, SPOTM & FC POTM winner
Posts: 9834
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:46 pm
Location: The Scottish Highlands

Re: PARIS Airshow 1979

Post by Mike » Mon May 09, 2022 7:44 am

Image

Please support our monthly photo competitions by entering and/or by voting !

Stug298
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:17 pm

Re: PARIS Airshow 1979

Post by Stug298 » Tue May 10, 2022 5:02 am

Mike wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 7:44 am
Is this any good? :- https://www.scramble.nl/database/show-r ... urget-1979
yes i have seen that thanks...but going by my old photo's its incomplete much of the russian contingent seems to be missing ?

JAWS
Posts: 192
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: PARIS Airshow 1979

Post by JAWS » Wed May 11, 2022 5:41 pm

Stug298,

If you want to PM me your E-mail address, I'll send you screenshots of the log, too much for me to type and copying and pasting does not format well. It includes military and civil.

Stug298
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:17 pm

Re: PARIS Airshow 1979

Post by Stug298 » Wed May 11, 2022 6:52 pm

JAWS wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 5:41 pm
Stug298,

If you want to PM me your E-mail address, I'll send you screenshots of the log, too much for me to type and copying and pasting does not format well. It includes military and civil.
PM sent thank you...

JAWS
Posts: 192
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: PARIS Airshow 1979

Post by JAWS » Wed May 11, 2022 7:01 pm

Stug298 wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 6:52 pm
JAWS wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 5:41 pm
Stug298,

If you want to PM me your E-mail address, I'll send you screenshots of the log, too much for me to type and copying and pasting does not format well. It includes military and civil.
PM sent thank you...
E-mail sent ! Hope that helps.

Stug298
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:17 pm

Re: PARIS Airshow 1979

Post by Stug298 » Wed May 11, 2022 7:35 pm

JAWS wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 7:01 pm
Stug298 wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 6:52 pm
JAWS wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 5:41 pm
Stug298,

If you want to PM me your E-mail address, I'll send you screenshots of the log, too much for me to type and copying and pasting does not format well. It includes military and civil.
PM sent thank you...
E-mail sent ! Hope that helps.
all received many thanks..........cheers stewart......

Post Reply

Return to “Old registration tie-up area.”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests