Did you know that registration to Civilian Aviation is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Concorde

Got a hole in an old log? Empty lines in your notebook? Request that missing registration here, hopefully someone can help. Requests over 6 months old only please.
CONDOR68

Concorde

Post by CONDOR68 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:35 pm

Just wondered if anyone with records back to the eighties could help.At the Aberdeen Dyce Air day in Sept 1984 a Concorde did a touch and go.A few years later one flew up the Tay at pretty low level probably 86/87ish. Any help with serials would be appreciated.

Thanks

Keith
Last edited by Mike on Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Subject was all in capitals which is against forum rules.

Mike
Administrator, SPOTM & FC POTM winner

Re: Concorde

Post by Mike » Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:08 pm

Not sure about which one was at Aberdeen in 1984, but there's some footage on youtube :- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6LGfJ_2dTI

Please support our monthly photo competitions by entering and/or by voting !

CONDOR68

Post by CONDOR68 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:25 pm

Thanks it was watching it that reminded me.It was a great day for me ,right behind me one of Uncle Sams sons wouldnt shut up about Boeings ,Bells,Phantoms Sikorskis and all the rest saying we did nothing.The unexpected Concorde appearance allowed me to turn round and casually say "Got anything like that"His face was priceless.

Thanks again

Keith

Stug298

Post by Stug298 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:30 pm

CONDOR68 wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:25 pm
Thanks it was watching it that reminded me.It was a great day for me ,right behind me one of Uncle Sams sons wouldnt shut up about Boeings ,Bells,Phantoms Sikorskis and all the rest saying we did nothing.The unexpected Concorde appearance allowed me to turn round and casually say "Got anything like that"His face was priceless.

Thanks again

Keith
well done that man!!!

Return to “Old registration tie-up area.”