January 2020 photo of the month competition
Competition Rules - please note the closing date which is 23.59 on the 7th February 2020
1. Only one entry per user, unless posting on behalf of another person who is unable to do so themselves (children for example). If this is the case, please state so on your entry.
2. The photograph must have been taken during the month in question.
3. The photo can be of any subject you like, as long as there is some civilian aviation connection - shots of military aircraft at civilian airfields do not qualify though.
4. The image can be photo-shopped to some extent, levels changes, cropping, sharpening etc. are all acceptable. The photograph must retain it’s initial subject though, don’t make it something it’s not, (cutting and pasting the moon into the shot, for example). HDR images are not acceptable. If you are unsure, please PM a moderator.
5. The competition will remain open until 23.59 (UK time) on the 7th February 2020, however this may be extended due to late posting and demand.
6. Voting is open to all members in the 7 days following the closure of the competition, this will be done by a poll which will be set up when the competition closes. Moderators/Administrators/Sponsors will not be exempt from the competition but no-one can vote for their own entry.
7. Voting details will be announced once the competition has closed.
8. All images must be posted in line with the usual CA posting rules, size etc. , read them if you're not sure how to post etc.
9. Please also embed the images and not post a link to an image as it makes it harder to judge, if you're not sure how to do it, shout up and someone will sort it out.
10.Do not comment on other member's photos.
11.The rules may be subject to change, and these will be posted on this thread.
12.The decision of the moderating team is final.
13. Only entries already posted on the forum will qualify for the competition, please include a link to the original post.
Did you know that registration to Civilian Aviation is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....
We run two monthly photo competitions , the Photo Of The Month (POTM) competition and the Specialist Photo Of The Month (SPOTM) which had a different topic every month.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests