Did you know that registration to Civilian Aviation is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

All the Worlds Aircraft

Got anything related to our aviation hobbies to sell? Want certain things to add to your inventory? - Advertise here....
ATCManch

All the Worlds Aircraft

Post by ATCManch » Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:43 am

Hi everyone,

Some of you will know that I have been an official seller of Jane's Yearbooks, but I had to stop last year as they were changing their selling procedures.

They have just contacted me, having decided that they are going to do a mass sell-off of all their books held in stock - anything not sold will be turned into mush!!

What they have said is, the more that are sold, the cheaper the price.

With that in mind All the Worlds Aircraft - Development and Production 2014/2015 is available at the lowest price of £65 each, but again, it would only be this price if I can sell lots of books, they could be higher

Anyone interested needs to get hold of me either by email or via the Jane's sales page on my blog - https://planesandstuff.wordpress.com/ja ... ook-sales/
Ignore the prices on the blog page as they are incorrect, but you'll see that I was selling them before at £135 so this is nearly 50% cheaper

It's not just AWA- D&P either, there's other books available, Fighting Ships 2014/15 for example, so you can contact me if you're interested in other titles

I need to know numbers of books required by the 29th April
Follow my blog on Planes and stuff
Follow @ATCManch on Twitter

Return to “For sale or wanted.”