Did you know that registration to Civilian Aviation is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Canon 50 D body only Now sold, Thanks

Got anything related to our aviation hobbies to sell? Want certain things to add to your inventory? - Advertise here....
mach one
POTM winner

Canon 50 D body only Now sold, Thanks

Post by mach one » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am

Item Now sold

I am selling my canon 50D body only it is in full working order and is boxed in the original canon box, looking for £200.00 including shipping by royal mail special delivery

low shutter count of only 15926, canon 50D is good for 100,000 shots so lots of life left in the shutter, camera is is very good condition with no problems and comes with body, body cap, original battery and charger and two spare after market batteries will also be included in the sale

this is a very nice camera and will make a great spare body or upgrade from the canon entry level DSLR to a canon mid range DSLR, a few features of this camera are

15.1 MP (APS-C) CMOS sensor
6.3 fps with up to 90 JPEG image burst
DIGIC 4 processor
ISO range up to 12800
3.0” VGA LCD with Live View
High precision wide area AF
Magnesium alloy body
EOS Integrated Cleaning System

I will post some shots of the camera later

I am looking for £200.00 including shipping by royal mail special delivery

any questions or interest Ask away
Last edited by mach one on Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mach one
POTM winner

Re: Canon 50 D body only low shutter count for sale

Post by mach one » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:14 pm

here are some shots of the camera and what is included

I have tried to show the condition of the camera and the close ups show there is no dings or wear to the corners or any wear around the grip and shutter release button

The next two shots show the camera serial number and a screen grab from EOS Count showing the shutter count

not shown but also included is the instruction manual, I also have the full instructions as a PDF which i can send via e mail so you will have access to full instructions on your laptop or pc

The box shows this as a 17-85 kit but no lens is included, when purchased i wanted body only so dealer removed lens from kit

Return to “For sale or wanted.”