Did you know that registration to Civilian Aviation is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

DSAF Raffle: Win a flight in a Embraer Phenom 100.

Got anything related to our aviation hobbies to sell? Want certain things to add to your inventory? - Advertise here....
dsaf

DSAF Raffle: Win a flight in a Embraer Phenom 100.

Post by dsaf » Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:18 pm

Hi Chaps,

I have been donated a prize to raffle off in aide of the DSAF.co.uk website.

Up for grabs, is a flight in a Embraer Phenom 100 for 60 minutes for you, plus one with a free bottle of champers (18+). The raffle is open to all, however children must be accompanied by a adult.

http://www.dsaf.co.uk/raffle/

I have extended this out to the CA group as i've been a follower of this site for many years.

Thanks in advance.
http://www.vulcantothesky.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

headhandsandfeet

Re: DSAF Raffle: Win a flight in a Embraer Phenom 100.

Post by headhandsandfeet » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:34 pm

dsaf wrote:Hi Chaps,

I have been donated a prize to raffle off in aide of the DSAF.co.uk website.

Up for grabs, is a flight in a Embraer Phenom 100 for 60 minutes for you, plus one with a free bottle of champers (18+). The raffle is open to all, however children must be accompanied by a adult.

http://www.dsaf.co.uk/raffle/

I have extended this out to the CA group as i've been a follower of this site for many years.

Thanks in advance.
Cannot access the site anymore - comes up " this account has been suspended". Is it just me ?

rich

Post by rich » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:02 pm

Re DSAF problem.

Dispite our best efforts to restore the website the ongoing challenge to contact our DNS supplier who are not responding to calls or emails DSAF remains down. Until I can log intothe DNS website and navigate the domain to a new provider it remains out of my hands. Please note this isnt a issue with DSAF orour server, this is a external source fault. Thanks for your understanding. Lew.

headhandsandfeet

Post by headhandsandfeet » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:08 pm

rich wrote:Re DSAF problem.

Dispite our best efforts to restore the website the ongoing challenge to contact our DNS supplier who are not responding to calls or emails DSAF remains down. Until I can log intothe DNS website and navigate the domain to a new provider it remains out of my hands. Please note this isnt a issue with DSAF orour server, this is a external source fault. Thanks for your understanding. Lew.
Thanks for coming back so quick. Good Luck.

Return to “For sale or wanted.”