Did you know that registration to Civilian Aviation is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

REALISTIC PRO 2005 SCANNER For Sale

Got anything related to our aviation hobbies to sell? Want certain things to add to your inventory? - Advertise here....
eagle1

REALISTIC PRO 2005 SCANNER For Sale

Post by eagle1 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:34 am

Hi

I am selling my Realistic PRO 2005 radio scanner. It has 400 channels that can be stored and it has FULL coverage of ALL air frequencies
so you would be able to programme in any civil and or military frequency. It does NOT come with any aerial as I bought it 2nd hand and it didn't have one
It comes boxed and with instruction manual.
It is in good condition. I just do not use it as much as I thought I would. I have 2 hand held scanners and I use both of them all the time, so I would
rather this scanner go to a fellow spotter rather than gathering dust. It is wrapped up & ready to go to a new owner

If you click on this link it will show pictures of the scanner
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=reali ... 42&bih=594

Please let me know if you have any questions and I will try to answer them for you

Price £65 + postage of approx £8-£10 as it is quite heavy. Or could possibly meet at Norwich Airport or Mildenhall or Lakenheath bases in the next few weekends

PM me if you are interested

Thanks for looking

Martin

Return to “For sale or wanted.”