Did you know that registration to Civilian Aviation is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

SBS1

Got anything related to our aviation hobbies to sell? Want certain things to add to your inventory? - Advertise here....
mark17

SBS1

Post by mark17 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:45 pm

Hi all,
I am seriously thinking of selling my SBS 1 system,i really need to buy a new computer but i am also looking to upgrade my camera body so i am thinking of selling my SBS to raise some funds to upgrade my camera.

I have the installation disc,USB lead and also a JIM M75 pre amp (to be sold with it) to help boost the signal,for the last couple of months i have used a home made aerial,due to my whip aerial needing some soldering work doing to it but its easily done,which i will get done before selling if required.

Aerial
aerial by Markco17, on Flickr

connector by Markco17, on Flickr

Unfortunately i have removed the SBS off my computer,to open up some extra disc space for my pictures, otherwise i could have shown some screen shots off it,i am taking it down to Rick at TAS (if he is still there?) Manchester tomorrow for him to give it a once over and make sure everything is in full working order before i finally decide to sell.

Here are a few shots of the SBS BOX AND PRE-AMP.

LEDs by Markco17, on Flickr

SBS label by Markco17, on Flickr

Pre-Amp
JIM pre amp by Markco17, on Flickr

It is in mint condition and has run brilliantly for me,i also ran it for a while as a ground station on Planeplotter.

So long as it passes its checks which i will get done as soon as possible and i have no doubt it will but i would rather get it checked for my own peace of mind before selling,would anybody be interested?

You can contact me on mark.connolly1@hotmail.co.uk if you have any questions or queries.

Many Thanks
Mark

Return to “For sale or wanted.”