Did you know that registration to Civilian Aviation is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

FOR SALE TAKE OFF MAGAZINE COLLECTION OR SWOP ????

Got anything related to our aviation hobbies to sell? Want certain things to add to your inventory? - Advertise here....
hoddy82

FOR SALE TAKE OFF MAGAZINE COLLECTION OR SWOP ????

Post by hoddy82 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:44 pm

Hello

I have some magazines i would like to give a new home and i would love some money for them.

I have vol 1 to 11 which is 132 magazines in total

these magazines cover multiple areas in the aviation industry, from civil to military. These magazines have amazing details and stat's about each and every aircraft. If you would like to know the full details of every fighter jet and civil aircraft to be manufactured since 1930s then you would love this collection. From the birth of manufacture to the accident investigation if it was ever needed. The detailed section on the TSR2 was a real good read

Perfect for people new to aviation

Money would be nice but if im honest i would love a radio to listen to all bands , warton coningsby etc or even a camera to take pictures for when im out and about to get me started.

If anybody has a Radio or Camera in good shape they dont use i would gladly swop.. I live in preston area and it would have to be a meet and greet trade as mags are really heavy
please see pictures below for examples

If you interested please reply back
hoddy82

monstaman101

Re: FOR SALE TAKE OFF MAGAZINE COLLECTION OR SWOP ????

Post by monstaman101 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:33 am

Hi hoddy,
would be very interested in the mags. only problem is i live in australia. would you be willing to ship them to me?

Return to “For sale or wanted.”