Did you know that registration to Civilian Aviation is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Missing posts

Any issues with the CivilianAviation forum? Please post them in here for the team to help.
Clydeflyer

Missing posts

Post by Clydeflyer » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:17 pm

Hi,

I put another entry of Glasgow Airport Movements in the Current Civilian Photography section earlier today which showed as usual but I now see that this, and apparently every other entry I've made in this section in the past, have disappeared - any ideas?

Thanks

Nighthawke

Re: Missing posts

Post by Nighthawke » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:46 pm

No idea why they've moved but I did find them by clicking on your username and then navigated from there. However to find your own posts the quickest way is to click on the "View your posts" hyperlink on the header block. It seems they are in the "Promote your aviation website here" section. Maybe one of the mods can help further.

Clydeflyer

Re: Missing posts

Post by Clydeflyer » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:41 pm

Thanks for the prompt response Nighthawke -

I hadn't spotted them there. London Eye recently suggested my posts be transferred to this section but as my website, isn't exclusively aviation related I didn't think it would qualify.

All my aviation post links are in the one place now so much better. Thanks to whoever did the move as well!

Cheers.

Return to “Technical Board”