Did you know that registration to Civilian Aviation is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

AW.189 Arrival

Post your logs, movements and information for Norwich here.
noryport
POTM winner

AW.189 Arrival

Post by noryport » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:02 am

I had posted earlier in the week some info about 3 189s about to arrive at Norwich on either Wednesday or Thursday. This information however is incorrect and the source was probably only quoting a Chinese whisper :o .However I have since had a rundown on the way it is proper, as to my new sources information, who is more than reliable. ;) 1 AW.189/G-OENB is expected on Friday/18/April after 14.00hrs(only pencilled in as this)So it may or may not show up.

The other two are G-OENA which is due for Norwich but no delivery date has been set, and G-OENC is not allocated to go to Norwich. So the new info given can also be cross checked on the other channel if you go on their heads up thread. I hope this sets things straight and apologise to those that read the other blurb if you saw it..JB :thumb: :whistle:
Keep on pressing them buttons, to get your numbers up...Tell your friend s too :ninja:

rich

Re: AW.189 Arrival

Post by rich » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:37 pm

Hi noryport, Something to look forward to then, but I think they should call in at HUY first :D

noryport
POTM winner

Re: AW.189 Arrival

Post by noryport » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:15 pm

Leave it with me :whistle: :lol: :cry: ,they might just read this Rich and change their minds, I did :lol: :???: ..JB
Keep on pressing them buttons, to get your numbers up...Tell your friend s too :ninja:

Return to “Norwich”