Did you know that registration to Civilian Aviation is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Easy Jet to Newquay

Post your logs, movements and information for Newquay here.
beefsteak

Easy Jet to Newquay

Post by beefsteak » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:16 am

Daft question time........... How long have Easy Jet been plying the route from Liverpool to Newquay? As we used go there twice a year I've checked flying down before, I knew Flybe did it from Manchester but they don't work out very cheap

I only ask is because I was using their site to sort out flight prices for an early break next year and Newquay flights popped into view too. As I have to be there on business for a couple of days in July (prior to our family holiday in August) I thought I'd have a look. I can fly the round trip, go Thursday, do what needs to be done Friday, sea fishing trip Saturday (Rude not to), then fly home Sunday for all of 53 quid. For once it feels good to say "I couldn't drive there and back for that price!"
Even for the family (4 of us) it comes in at less than £170 all luggage and taxes paid !! (It's over £700 with Flybe!!!!!!)

:clap: :clap:

Sussex to Devon

Re: Easy Jet to Newquay

Post by Sussex to Devon » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:40 am

Hi,

It is a summer route only

link

beefsteak

Post by beefsteak » Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:27 pm

I appreciate that, thanks, I just wondered if any body knew what year it actually started, so I can work out just how many lost hours I've spent stuck in traffic on the M6/ M5/ A30 on my way down to work when I could have ''let the plane take the strain'' ! Baring in mind that other than holidays I've been 4 times in three years for a one / two day job !

Sussex to Devon

Post by Sussex to Devon » Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:08 pm

Hi,

I wont swear to it but I think it started in 2013.

beefsteak

Post by beefsteak » Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:53 pm

Cheers, The last time I looked at flights down there must've been 2012 then........... :P

Sussex to Devon

Post by Sussex to Devon » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:01 pm

Hi,

Looked back on my reports and show it for 2013, but not before that. It may because I did not receive any reports, but would appear to been a service after the Southend route finished. I know there was a lot in the local news about Easyjet pulling out of Newquay around this time.

Return to “Newquay”