Did you know that registration to Civilian Aviation is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

heathrow

Post your logs, movements and information for London Heathrow here.
mach one
POTM winner

heathrow

Post by mach one » Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:40 pm

I have been looking forward to our heathrow trip for weeks and yesterday we set off from a snowy mid Wales and arrived at white Waltham just before.midday, we had a wonderful couple of hours and a nice lunch , while we were there Peter teichman arrived in his P40.kittyhawk for lunch, we arrived at Heathrow around 16.00.and had a couple of hours on the bank at premier inn bath road,.today the weather has been pants much worse than forecast and it has been cold raining and very overcast all day , few beers now and early to bed as forecast looks better for Tomorrow so I hope to get some better shots tomorrow 00

tink_norfolk

Re: heathrow

Post by tink_norfolk » Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:31 am

Sorry to hear about the bad weather. Hope it's better this morning.
If you're up early you have Irish rugby logo jet on route, and Turkish B777 logo jet of batman vs superman (9ish), Emirates A380 A6-EDG Wildlife logo 1300ish

mach one
POTM winner

Re: heathrow

Post by mach one » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:54 pm

tink_norfolk wrote:Sorry to hear about the bad weather. Hope it's better this morning.
If you're up early you have Irish rugby logo jet on route, and Turkish B777 logo jet of batman vs superman (9ish), Emirates A380 A6-EDG Wildlife logo 1300ish
I got up at 7.00am and the weather looked great frosty cold but the sun was out early and by 8.00am it looked promising but it was very short lived and by 9.00am the sun was behind the clouds and there was nearly 100% cloud cover so we didnt rush over to hatton cross as the weather was not great for pictures, didn't see the aer lingus or the turkish triple but we did see the emirates 380 which i had seen last month at manchester but nice to see it again

and I did get to see G-XLEJ and G-XLEK which are the newest A380,s on the BA fleet

Return to “London Heathrow”