Did you know that registration to Civilian Aviation is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

INFO Dundee 26th Nov

Post your logs, movements and information for Dundee here.
Geoff Duke

INFO Dundee 26th Nov

Post by Geoff Duke » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:58 pm

Hi all,
En-route to other things today at 13.45, i persuaded the wife to pass the work and noted a D- Metro (CKPP? and here till the 28th), Citation OO-AIE, possibly a Solid Citation and one extra Flybe Saab. Also taking up every other availiable space were a pile of at least 6 Super Pumas having diverted due snow at Aberdeen. One of these was noted either departing or in the circuit.
Arabest,
Geoff.

skytrain

Re: INFO Dundee 26th Nov

Post by skytrain » Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:57 pm

Thanks for the info Geoff. I'm just back from a recce across there this morning, so can confirm a couple of reggies for you just in case you havn't already got them. The Solid Citation was PH-MYX and the Bin Air Metro was indeedy D-CKPP. Citation OO-AIE was still parked on the new apron with a nice covering of snow from last night. Apart from that, Logan/FlyBe Saab G-LGNI was sat in front of the terminal and I just missed catching a Super Puma which was departing east down the Tay around 11.10am.

I'll post some pics of the bizzies in the Photo section this evening once I've thawed out

cheers

Andy

Return to “Dundee”