Did you know that registration to Civilian Aviation is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

New to the forum

Introduce yourself here and feel free to ask any "newbie" questions that any of the beginners to the hobby have
John Bennet

New to the forum

Post by John Bennet » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:21 am

Hello everybody,

I'm John, new to your forum. Thank you for having me. I work in big data in the aviation. collecting and providing data about airlines, airports, airplanes and anything related to aviation. It's great to watch your photos about the planes and see the real jets behind the numbers I work with.

So thank you for the great pictuers.
Always collecting and providing data. with our website www.aviation-edge.com, we bring the data solution to the aviation industry. We have a full database of IATA and ICAO codes as well as airlines, airports, aircrafts, routes, and flight tracking.

Mike
Administrator, SPOTM & FC POTM winner

Re: New to the forum

Post by Mike » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:54 am

Welcome, John. :thumb:

Please support our monthly photo competitions by entering and/or by voting !

John Bennet

Post by John Bennet » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:23 pm

Mike wrote:Welcome, John. :thumb:
and thanks for the welcome. I promise i'll contribute to the forum! I have been so busy that I completely forgot about it
Always collecting and providing data. with our website www.aviation-edge.com, we bring the data solution to the aviation industry. We have a full database of IATA and ICAO codes as well as airlines, airports, aircrafts, routes, and flight tracking.

Polehill

Post by Polehill » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:20 pm

Welcome on board. :thumb:

Return to “The Newbie Forum.”