Did you know that registration to Civilian Aviation is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Hi to all on this forum.

Introduce yourself here and feel free to ask any "newbie" questions that any of the beginners to the hobby have

Hi to all on this forum.

Postby BritCany16 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:20 am

I have been taking pictures of civil aviation for many years and I have travelled to Australia and Canada for my long haul flights and many local flights, my first time was on a British Midlands short flights between Liverpool old Speke airport to East Midlands airport to do some spotting, I hope to post some pictures very soon. :D
BritCany16

Re: Hi to all on this forum.

Postby andygolfer » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:24 am

welcome to the forum and looking forward to seeing your photos

andy
Andygolfer (or at least I was once), now just plane crazy

please support our photo competitions by entering and/or voting!

FRANCIS: Now, this is the palace in Caesar's Square. Our commando unit will approach from Fish Street, under cover of night, and make our way to the northwestern main drain. If questioned, we are sewage workers on our way to a conference. Reg, our glorious leader and founder of the P.F.J., will be coordinating consultant at the drain head, though he himself will not be taking part in any terrorist action, as he has a bad back.
BRIAN: Aren't you going to come with us? REG: Solidarity, brother. BRIAN: Oh, yes. Solidarity, Reg.
FRANCIS: Once in the sewer, timing will be of the essence. There is a Roman feast later in the evening, so we must move fast, and don't wear your best sandals. Turning left here, we enter the Caesar-Augustus memorial sewer and from there, proceed directly to the hypocaust.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rKYL0tW-Ek
andygolfer
Administrator, POTM and SPOTM winner

Re: Hi to all on this forum.

Postby Polehill » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:39 am

Welcome aboard.
Polehill

Return to The Newbie Forum.