Did you know that registration to Civilian Aviation is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

It's that time of the year again !

This area is for all current civilian images less than 5 years old. A limited number of military photos (guideline up to 10%) may be included if they add to the overall theme. No topics with links only please.
keithnewsome
POTM & SPOTM winner

It's that time of the year again !

Post by keithnewsome » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:15 pm

Looking at Andy's photos earlier ... and the 'cherry picker' prompted me to post this view from Norwich a few evenings ago !

Keith ;)

De Icing time again ...

And talking of cherry pickers reminded me of this scan from my past (yes it should be in the history channel) In the early years of my apprenticeship I was given this polaroid by a press photographer ! 1967 or 1968 at Leeds Bradford servicing the apron floodlights ... The reason the press were there was this was the first use in the UK of the highest reaching 'Simon Hoist' as they were called in those days ... related to the 'Simon Snorkel' used by the fire brigade ... I'm the one without a cap ! Look at those BKS and Cambrian Viscounts ...

AirbusA320

Re: It's that time of the year again !

Post by AirbusA320 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:04 pm

good picture as always from the old master
blimey thats old what history channel is it on lol
mark

keithnewsome
POTM & SPOTM winner

Re: It's that time of the year again !

Post by keithnewsome » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:06 pm

Thanks Mark ! That history channel is called 'my life' ... it's so nice to have a 50 year look back :lol:

Keith ;)

Return to “Current Civilian Photography”