Did you know that registration to Civilian Aviation is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

C-FEAK Sunwing + G-MISG Cello @ Norwich.

This area is for all current civilian images less than 5 years old. A limited number of military photos (guideline up to 10%) may be included if they add to the overall theme. No topics with links only please.
keithnewsome
POTM & SPOTM winner

C-FEAK Sunwing + G-MISG Cello @ Norwich.

Post by keithnewsome » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:13 pm

Couple of first visits today ... The Sunwing arrived from Belfast to cover the Rhodes flight ... Completes the set ... I think we at Norwich have seen all of the Sunwing aircraft operating Thomson flights this season in the UK !
And the Cello 733 was a nice surprise arriving from Birmingham for work by KLM UK Engineering.

Keith ;)

C-FEAK Leaving for Rhodes.

C-FEAK Arriving from Rhodes.

G-MISG Arriving from Birmingham.

G-MISG Turning with everything hanging out.

AirbusA320

Re: C-FEAK Sunwing + G-MISG Cello @ Norwich.

Post by AirbusA320 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:22 pm

Gutted dam work
Oh well nicely caught by the forgetful master thats the full house captured at Norwich
See postman pat captured it too
Is that called full fat picture lol
Cheers
Mark

keithnewsome
POTM & SPOTM winner

Post by keithnewsome » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:51 pm

Sorry Mark ! Yes work is necessary ... but play is good ? Full fat nothing taken out !

Keith :)

cloudspotting2017

Post by cloudspotting2017 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:28 am

Morning, you have some nice pictures there. You seem to get an awful lot of weird, wonderful and rare movements in Norwich. Its really nice to see. I'm new to this forum and based down near Ipswich. Unfortunately there aren't really any airfields near me so its nice to see pictures of what is going on around the country!!!!

Regards

Ben

keithnewsome
POTM & SPOTM winner

Post by keithnewsome » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:06 pm

Good evening Ben ! Many thanks for those kind words, Yes I imagine Ipswich isn't the best for movements ! What you don't see are the many many hours spent at Norwich waiting for something to happen :thumb:

Keith ;)

Return to “Current Civilian Photography”