Did you know that registration to Civilian Aviation is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

PMDG B737NGX Released.

What are you flying?
A place to post your FS9 & FSX Freeware/Payware aircraft.
MarkL

PMDG B737NGX Released.

Post by MarkL » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:19 pm

Hi All

PMDG have just released their long anticipated NGX simulation and it's absolutely outstanding !!

http://www.precisionmanuals.com/pages/product/ngx.html

Mark

EGVP
POTM winner

Re: PMDG B737NGX Released.

Post by EGVP » Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:27 pm

So, having not been able to buy it this morning as their servers were down, I paid for it at lunchtime, finally downloaded it at 4pm and now the server that deals with activations isn't working.

Seems they've managed to forget what customer support is, too! I recommend waiting at least 24 hours before buying...

MarkL

Post by MarkL » Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:31 pm

Hi Chris

Sorry to hear you had problems. Seemed a bit of a frenzy last night/ this morning. I bought and downloaded at around 6am with no issues. All sorts of crazy stuff on the forums about server attacks etc.

Everything seems to have calmed down now and the product itself is stunning. The VNAV is out of this world.... always been a sticking point for me on a lot of sims.

Hope you like it when you finally get it :)

Regards
Mark

EGVP
POTM winner

Post by EGVP » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:19 pm

Finally up and running - loading "straight in" to flying it looks and feels good, only getting 15FPS in the VC on medium-high settings, so will need to do some tweaking.

Think I'll be spending tomorrow properly learning it!

Return to “The Hangar”