Did you know that registration to Civilian Aviation is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

MUC & STR

Terry

MUC & STR

Post by Terry » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:18 pm

Hi
Had a delivery to Munich centre for Saturday morning, so got that out of the way, then set off for Jesenwang as I had never been before.
Jesenwang 09.30 ish 23rd March, D EFYX , D ECVZ , D EHCP , D EDRX , D EODW , D EOKK , D EMPK , D EEZW , D EDYS , D EEFW.

Then 30 or so Kms up the road to Augsburg.
About 28 D reg's plus N168MP , CS DMN , CS DMP , N400AJ , EC KKB , HB VNF , 9A BDG

Popped into Nabern ( the overflow airfield for those that can't get into Hahnweide for OTT), a mere 4 all based.
Thence to the 'REAL' supermarket spot at STR, where it started to snow in earnest, so spotting wasn't as good as it Could have been,
about 14 D reg's plus the secret squirrel Gulfstream N197PA, TC JRZ , TC SNP , N369ST , after a couple of hours went off to
Hotel Alena, my chosen hostelry ( which I recommend highly), a meal a few beers & bed (as I had driven all night Friday)

Up early Sunday, breakfasted and away by 10.00, snow hadn't settled so a good run to Zweibrukke (24th)
D INGU , D EIEN , D IEXB , D CUTT and down at Lange gliders D KSZF and D KWWB, best of all OE EIS.

From there to Capellen in Luxembourg for cheap fuel 1.22 euro as opposed to 1.4? elsewhere, then to Calais for 10 cases of wine ( a standing order for an alcoholic friend :lol: )
Then next available train. and home for 22.30 and a scotch or 2.
Have fun
Terry
I got a little black book with me poems in

Mike
Administrator, SPOTM & FC POTM winner

Re: MUC & STR

Post by Mike » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:08 am

Great stuff Terry, I love these photo-logs of your travels - more please ! :) :thumb:

Please support our monthly photo competitions by entering and/or by voting !

Return to “Germany”