Did you know that registration to Civilian Aviation is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

M6 Roadrunner

Seen a civil aircraft recently but not at one of the airfields listed below? Maybe it flew over the top of you today? Need to tie up the serial? Ask in here. Requests less than 6 months old only please.
chrisj468

M6 Roadrunner

Post by chrisj468 » Fri May 26, 2017 2:56 pm

While traveling home for the bank holiday weekend earlier today I glimpsed a road running light aircraft on the M6. It was going south at about 11:50 and was in the roadworks section just north of J16. Since I was coming north and had to concentrate on driving due to traffic, narrow lanes etc it was the briefest of glimpses. All I can really say was it was a red and white fuselage, single engine, low wing (I think) - something like a PA28 size but I could be way off with that.

I realise it could have come from almost anywhere north of there and the chances of anyone here having also seen it are very slim but if anybody does know what it was I'd be grateful. Otherwise I'll just see if it turns up in the roadrunning section of air Britain news reports in month or two.

MTIA

Return to “New registration tie-up area.”