Did you know that registration to Civilian Aviation is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Wellesbourne Mountford - Hangar Residents - Sept - Dec 14

Seen a civil aircraft recently but not at one of the airfields listed below? Maybe it flew over the top of you today? Need to tie up the serial? Ask in here. Requests less than 6 months old only please.
Comet102

Wellesbourne Mountford - Hangar Residents - Sept - Dec 14

Post by Comet102 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:17 pm

I'm looking for information regarding the occupants of the bottom two fixed-wing hangars at Wellesbourne Mountford between September and December 2014.

The bottom hangar houses G-MASC, but there is another aircraft sideways covered over behind it.
The second from bottom hangars contains: G-BVLR, G-CDCD, G-CGTE, G-KJBS, G-LWNG, but there are two frames near the bottom left corner, one covered over and one hanging from the roof. Apparently G-FBCY has been seen but no pictures have been forthcoming.

The airfield hosted the Vintage Aircraft Club's All-Hallows Fly-in on 26th October 2014 and for both hangars the doors were opened different distances throughout the day and occupiers spoke for varying lengths with aircraft enthusiasts and I wad wondering if anyone found out the identities for the aircraft in these two bottom hangars.

Thank you.

Bobbybefc

Re: Wellesbourne Mountford - Hangar Residents - Sept - Dec 1

Post by Bobbybefc » Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:01 pm

:D

Have a look at the LAAS ports of call site for Wellesbourne they have a few visits logged recently.

Bob :cool:
Bobby B EFC :cool:

Comet102

Post by Comet102 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:49 pm

Thanks, I have checked there but the don't list the airframes I'm trying to find

Bobbybefc

Post by Bobbybefc » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:27 pm

:D

No problems- just a thought :)

Bob :cool:
Bobby B EFC :cool:

Return to “New registration tie-up area.”