Did you know that registration to Civilian Aviation is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Niagara Helicopters Jet Rangers.

Got a hole in an old log? Empty lines in your notebook? Request that missing registration here, hopefully someone can help. Requests over 6 months old only please.
Unknown35

Niagara Helicopters Jet Rangers.

Post by Unknown35 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:33 pm

I was in Canada in 1999 and flew a sightseeing trip over Niagara Falls with Niagara Helicopters aboard one of their Jet Ranger Helicopters but completely forgot to record any registrations of the Helicopters apart from the one I flew on, I was wondering wether there is anyone who knows the registrations of the Companies Helicopters from that period of time I will look out the registration of the Helicopter I flew on when I am next looking at my past logbooks.

roger4

Re: Niagara Helicopters Jet Rangers.

Post by roger4 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:30 pm

I was there in Sept 2001 when they were using the following Bell 407s:

C-GOTU (c/n 53005)
C-FLRH (c/n 53010)
C-FLYD (c/n 53014)
C-FLYF (c/n 53024)
C-FLYG (c/n 53033)

According to Transport Canada's on-line register http://wwwapps.tc.gc.ca/saf-sec-sur/2/c ... hSimp.aspx these were delivered new to Niagara Helis in 1996, replacing a number of Bell 206 Jetrangers. Searching for owner = Niagara Helicopters under the historical register part of website suggests these were the only helicopters they had in 1999 and 2001.

Of course, I can't guarantee these were the ones you saw.......

Roger

Return to “Old registration tie-up area.”