Did you know that registration to Civilian Aviation is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

"Grounded" Web Series: your thoughts please

Landscapes,portraits,sports - anything really as long as it's not offensive.
FlyingColours

"Grounded" Web Series: your thoughts please

Post by FlyingColours » Sun May 27, 2018 9:22 am

Hi Chaps,

In an attempt at expanding my aviation YouTube channel (Expo Aviation) I've started a spin-off series of "programmes" that looks at airlines which have gone bust which I've called "Grounded". The first episode went online just before I went on holiday a few weeks back and as I'm putting the finishing touches to the first draft of the script for Episode Two I'd really appreciate any thoughts you folks may have on that first episode so I can make future ones better.

Grounded Episode One: Excalibur Airways
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6dY68NG1rE&t=4s

I had a few issues when doing that episode, the obvious one was the lack of graphics so I tried to make a template and then include web-sourced photos or screenshots of relevant information that I was able to find from news websites or financial reports. It was hard to research the airline's history but I'm confident that I managed to get everything in though it would have been great to have some definite info, heck the only reference I could find to the airline on Companies House was deep within the financial records of the Globespan Group where they mention acquiring the airline...

One thing I have noted is that in future episodes I need to properly credit the photographers as the scaling of some images has cut names out.

Like I said, it's all a work in progress and I'd appreciate your thoughts on what you liked / disliked and what I could improve on for future episodes.

Cheerio,

Phil
FlyingColours

Return to “General Photography”