This is the SPOTM (Special Photo Of The Month) competition for March 2017 and the subject is 'Irish registered aircraft.
The subject of your entry should be a photo of one or more aircaft registered on the Irish civil register i.e an aircraft who's registration prefix is EI-, the aircraft subject(s) must be registered as a civilian operated aircraft (or retired as such) when the photograph was taken.
Photography Competition Rules :-
1. Only one entry per user, unless posting on behalf of another person who is unable to do so themselves (children for example). If this is the case, please state so on your entry..
2. The photo may have been taken on any date, it does not have to be taken in the month of the competition
3. The image can be photo-shopped to some extent, levels changes, cropping, sharpening etc. are all acceptable. The photograph must retain it’s initial subject though, don’t make it something it’s not. HDR images are not acceptable. If you are unsure, please PM a moderator.
4. The competition will remain open until 23.59 (UK time) on the 1st April 2017, to enable anyone with a last minute entry some breathing space.
5. Voting will be conducted by a poll open to all the membership shortly after the closure of the competition.
6. The decision of the moderating team is final.
7. All images must be posted in line with the usual CA posting rules (size etc.), please read them if you're not sure how to post.
8. The rules may be subject to change, and these will be posted on this thread.
9. Please also embed the images and not links to images, if you're not sure how to do it then shout up and someone will sort it out. It is permissible to change your entry before the closing date.
10. Do not comment on other member's photos.
11. A brief description of where and when the image was taken would be nice too.
If you have any questions please PM me
Good luck everyone.