Did you know that registration to Civilian Aviation is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Champions League traffic in June (?)

welshdan1927

Champions League traffic in June (?)

Post by welshdan1927 » Thu May 11, 2017 9:32 pm

Hiya folks, anyone know if Gloucester is hosting traffic for the football in Cardiff? Am looking at places I need to do a round trip of, to add to Rhoose, Lulsgate and Kemble. Thanks!

Martin

Re: Champions League traffic in June (?)

Post by Martin » Fri May 12, 2017 10:28 am

welshdan1927 wrote:Hiya folks, anyone know if Gloucester is hosting traffic for the football in Cardiff? Am looking at places I need to do a round trip of, to add to Rhoose, Lulsgate and Kemble. Thanks!
Staverton tweeted a few weeks ago saying they expected to be busy on 3rd June with biz traffic

Martin

Cessna954
POTM & SPOTM winner

Post by Cessna954 » Fri May 12, 2017 6:01 pm

Staverton and Kemble are the official UEFA GA airfields for the final and the fenceline chat is that the disused runway at the former is now fully booked with a substantial reserve waiting list.

Bristol and Cardiff are the official fan airports, each team assigned one of them. Exeter and Newquay are to be used to park-up airliners once they've dropped off at either due to limited ramp space.

I've already booked a few days off work.

Cessna

welshdan1927

Post by welshdan1927 » Sun May 14, 2017 8:04 pm

Indeed I have Thursday thru Monday booked off and will be sleeping in the car and flitting between CWL-BRS-GLO-EGBP I think! Teams arrive on the Thursday at Cardiff but sadly all I'm hearing otherwise re airliners is Vueling and Ryanair!!

Melly

Post by Melly » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:32 pm

welshdan1927 wrote:Indeed I have Thursday thru Monday booked off and will be sleeping in the car and flitting between CWL-BRS-GLO-EGBP I think! Teams arrive on the Thursday at Cardiff but sadly all I'm hearing otherwise re airliners is Vueling and Ryanair!!
Pop by Oxford . . . we've got 30 or so booked in over the weekend. C550 to Global size :-)

Return to “Gloucester Staverton”